Whether you want a break from fishing or looking for a holiday which has something for everyone, Brittany is a great place for the whole family to unwind.
Pontivy to Clearwater Lakes
- Coming from Loudéac on the N164 into Pontivy, turn right at a small roundabout, then 1st left to run alongside the canal.
- Follow the road for 2km until the traffic lights. Turn right over the water onto the D764.
- Stay on this road for about 1/2 an hour.
- The D764 will automatically run into the D782 and then into the D1.
- From Pontivy you will pass through the towns of Stival and Guémené-sur-Scorff.
- Stay on the D1 for about 15 minutes then turn left to Ploërdut.
- At Ploërdut turn right at the T junction, then turn right again at the Bar Tabac.
- Go to St Tugdual village and turn right opposite the church, signposted Kerguzul.
- Go up the hill 2km and turn right into Kerbedic, Clearwater Lakes.