Help Clearwater Lakes to remain a top carp fishing site
You know you're onto a winner with our carefully chosen house bait. We use The Euphoria — designed for maximum attraction, palatability and digestion. This balanced blend of pre-digested fishmeals, birdfoods, quality milk products, kelp and Betaine sounds unappetising to us humans but it's nectar for Carp.
- No sacking of fish for any length of time unless otherwise advised by a member of staff or waiting for the bailiff.
- Unhooking mats and 42" landing net suitable for carp up to 60lb must be used at all times.
- Maximum of three rods per person.
- No rods to be left unattended at any time.
- No lead core or shock leaders – tubing must be used.
- All fish must be returned to the lake unharmed.
- No nuts allowed.
- Barbless hooks to be used at all times.
- No braid mainline to be used; 15lb line recommended.
- Semi-fixed safety or running leads only.
- Check with the bailiff if you want to use particles.
- Iodine or similar products must be used on all catches.
- Excessive drinking or rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated.
- All cars to be returned to the car park after unloading.
- No littering, please use the bins provided. Glass must be disposed of in separate bins as labelled.
- No open fires or barbecues.
- The lakes are very peaceful and tranquil, please respect other anglers.
Got a question
Contact us for more information