Below are our comprehensive terms and conditions, should you have any questions please do contact us and we will gladly help.
On receipt by us of your completed booking form and deposit your holiday will be reserved for you. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling when we despatch our invoice to the person signing the booking form.
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per person must accompany your completed booking form showing all clients. The signing of the booking form confirms that he or she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he or she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
The remaining balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 10 weeks before your departure date, or as we may otherwise specify. If you place your booking less than 10 weeks prior to your departure date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
If we do not receive full payment 10 weeks prior to departure we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and any monies paid will be forfeited and a cancellation charge may be levied in accordance with paragraph 5.
In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing from the person who signed the booking form, and the following cancellations charges will apply
- Once Clearwater Lakes receive your completed booking form and deposit, your holiday will be reserved for you and your party. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling when we forward our invoice to the person signing the booking form.
- A non-refundable/transferable deposit of £100 per person must accompany your completed booking form.
- The balance is required no later than 2 months before your booking date. If a booking is placed 10 weeks prior to your arrival date the total cost of your holiday must be paid in full and sent with all other necessary documents.
- If full payment is not received 2 months prior to the arrival date, Clearwater Lakes reserve the right to cancel your booking: payments may not be refunded and a cancellation fee incurred.
- If however you cancel your confirmed booking, it will only be accepted in writing, signed by the Group Organiser and the following charges will apply: Cancellation 8 weeks or more before travel date cancellation fee = deposit only Cancellation 5-8 weeks before travel date cancellation fee = 50% of the total cost Cancellation less than 5 weeks before travel date cancellation fee = full cost of the holiday All holiday payments are not transferable to a 3rd party.
- All travel arrangements / requirements are your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for delays or cancellations in ferries or, if there are irregularities in your documents.
- Force Majeure: We will not be held liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Political Unrest, Riots, Port Closures, War or Threat of, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical / Weather problems to transportation, Acts of God or any other event(s) beyond our control.
- If any changes to the confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible.
- Pets are only allowed with the express permission of the Bailiffs and must be included on booking form.
- Jurisdiction: Signature on the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to terminate your vacation if you are in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, grounds, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund / compensation and you may incur costs for any damage carried out.
- Parents are responsible for their children's safety and behaviour at all times.
- All damages to Clearwater Lakes property/equipment must be paid for.
- The person signing the booking form should have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Deposits are accepted on the strict undertaking that this action has been taken.
- Bookings for Gites include a £100 security/cleaning deposit, this will be returned, following our inspection, within 2 weeks of vacating the property. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure the cottage is cleaned and returned to the Bailiffs in the condition it was found.
All passport. Visa and Health Certificate requirements are your sole responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.